Sound and vibration help break up matter. Sound can help deal with negative emotions that effect the flow of Q. Sound helps mobilize. Sound both tonify and sedate. A low pitch and low tone will tonify (energize). A high pitch and louder tone will help sedate.
Here are the some different tones along with which organ is affected with that tone:
- “Shoooo” - Shoooo is the sound for the Liver. If you have trouble making decisions, this is your sound. If you are angry try using this sound to help release the anger. If you are afraid of change, incorporate this sound into your daily routine.
- “Heeeee” or "Haaaa" - Heeeee and/or Haaaaa is the sound for the Heart and Pericardium. If you have insomnia, palpitations, are irritable, have a red face, or have high blood pressure, this sound is for you. The “Heeee” sound opens the chest. If you are afraid of making a commitment or afraid of love, try using this sound to help release those stuck emotions.
- “Chuuuu” - Chuuuu is the sound for the Spleen and Stomach. If you worry, over think, or have OCD, this is the sound for you. If you are afraid people incorporate this sound into your daily life. If you have a deadline or need to give a speech and are getting tied up in knots, try using this sound to help release that feeling of worry and fear.
- “Shhhhh” or “Ssssss” - The Shhhhh or the Ssssss sound is for the Lungs. If you are sad, stubborn, inflexible, can’t let go, or are anal retentive, this is the sound for you. The “Shhhhh” sound opens the lungs, releases phlegm, and dispels grief.
- “Fooooo” - The Foooo sound is the sound for the Kidneys. If you feel stuck, depressed, lack ambition, or are afraid, this is the sound for you.
I have noticed that musicians REALLY respond well to incorporating the use of sound into any of the Qigong regimes (treatments, meditations, exercises).