Qigong uses energy for assessment and treatments as well. The energy used in Qigong treatments may use sound, color, in addition to the move subtle energies we know as Qi (chee) or ilfe force energy.
Colors may be used to help tonify and help different organs and systems in the body. There are different colors and energy frequencies closely aligned to various organs.
- Reds are used for the heart, pericardium, brain, small intestine, blood vessels, and tongue
- White is used for the lungs, large intestine, skin, and nose
- Greens are used for the liver, gallbladder, tendons, and eyes
- Yellows are used for the spleen, stomach, pancreas, muscles, and mouth
- Blues are used for the kidney, bladder, bones, ears, reproductive organs
Recently I have noticed that during some Qigong medical treatments, the colors I am using are becoming much more exact and precise to what the organ is needing. It is almost as if there is a control mechanism on the color wheel and the color is automatically becoming adjusted to what this patient needs at this time.
I find this process of not only using colors, but having it automatically be fine-tuned to the exact needs in the color spectrum rather fascinating. The results are sometimes rather astonishing, too.