- Sit or stand in a meditative position.
- Close your eyes.
- Relax, breathe deeply, and relax even more.
- When ready, visualize a rooting connection from either your feet or buttocks going into the earth. Feel the energy of the earth coming up through the root, and into your body.
- When ready, visualize a coil going up from the top of your head into the heavens. Feel the energy of the heavens coming through that coil and into your head, and then into your body.
- Visualize the mixing of the earth energy & the heaven energy into your body.
- Visualize that energy growing and changing into a refined and beautiful mist.
- Visualize that mist coming out of your body and filling your room with this fine, lovely, mist. See the mist grow and expand, and is now part of every room in your home.
- Now, visualize and feel yourself being loved. Feel that energy within you change and how it has now changed the energy of the mist that is filling your home.
- Send out a message from your body and mind to the mist, to have it not only provide the nourishing energy of love in your home, but also the energy of protection and safety.
- Stay with that sensation and those feelings until you are ready to end the meditation.
- When ready, remove the coil from the heaven and remove the root connection to the earth.
- Take a deep breath.
- Open your eyes when ready.
Some times I vary the color of mist based on the type of energy I want in my home. For example, at times I want healing energy to be in the home so that anyone who walks in the door will start to feel healthy and well. When I do that, I bring in bits of flickers of gold into the visualization. Other times I feel the need for more protection, so I visualize a hard energy bubble surrounding the perimeter, including the top and bottom of the home. Other times I want more energy of love and harmony in the home, and when I want that, I bring in a mist of green (the color of the 4th chakra, the balancing chakra) into the meditation.
I do these types of home energy visualizations most every weekend. I want to have my home be my sanctuary, and with this desire, I take these extra steps to help my world become my little oasis.