- Medical qigong focuses on the health and wellness of the body via Qi
- Martial arts qigong focuses on defending the body via Qi
- Spiritual qigong focuses on spiritual expansion via cultivating Qi
Medical Qigong focuses on these healing objectives:
- Eliminate pathogenic factors, such as the invasion of cold, damp, heat, dryness, or from the environment, or from the accumulation of negative emotions.
- Increase or Decrease a person's Qi to counteract the deficiency or excess conditions in the body
- Regulate and balance yin and yang energy to bring the body back into a state of internal harmony
There are some experienced certified Medical Qigong Therapists who have the ability to listen and interpret those subtle messages from within your energetic/ spiritual body. If your Medical Qigong Therapist can tap in and interpret those subtle messages, you can expect some rather unique and personal recommendations. Often, the information will provide you with some rather personal insights to help you on your journey.