Without that personal interaction and sensation, it is a missed opportunity for someone to connect to their personal message administration system!
So, I've changed my Medical Qigong treatment process to see if I can better assist the client to tune into their own Qi flow and communication process. I tested out this new change on a few willing clients and so far, the results have been positive! These clients reported either more or a deeper connection with Qi during their treatment. This is what I did:
- After I connected and grounded the client for the Qigong medical treatment, I went to the client's feet, and with "sword fingers" directed Qi from the earth into the bottom of the clients feet (through KI1).
- I went to the top of the client's head and visualized pulling in subtle energy from the heavens to and through the top of the clients head (through DU20).
- I then go the clients chest area and visualized the energy from the earth and heaven coming together around the clients heart.
- I then visualize taking a symbolic key and opening up the clients subtle energy and having the subtle energy from the earth and from the heavens, sync with the client's personal energetic vibrations. This is so the energies coming from the earth or from the heavens can be on the same "radio wave" so messages can get through directly to the client.
- I then asked the client to be open to receive subtle messages from the earth and the heavens, and let them know the messages and communication could come via thoughts, feelings, hearing, visualizations, or whatever communication process is best for the client.
- I then did my normal medical Qigong treatment.
- At the end of the Qigong Medical Treatment, I visualized closing and locking the gate at the heart with a key and then sealing up the energy around the clients body.
- I then allowed the client to relax back into their own repose and wait for them to "come back" and get centered.
My hope is that EVERYONE will have a positive and personal experience with subtle energy so they can see, feel, and know how about this resource, which can help them with health, wellness, as well as help guide them in their life journey.