This exercise is to revitalize the lungs. This can help not only with breathing, it can also help with your immunity, fatigue, and skin issues you may have. It is good for those with lymphedema, smokers, or anyone with sadness or grief.
- Arms and elbows up. Elbows should be almost as high as your shoulders, if you can.
- Have your pointer fingers touching each thumb, like a circle “O”.
- Place your tongue between teeth.
- Move your arms back, almost as if you are a conductor leading an orchestra.
- As your arms move back, breathe in. Push out your belly as you breathe in.
- Move your arms back across the chest and as you do so, exhale. Your belly comes in.
- Move your arms back out and inhale, pushing out your belly, almost as if it is a billows bring air in.
- Slowly move your arms back and exhale.
- Visualize vibrant energy coming into your lungs with each breath.
- As you exhale, visualize turbid energy moving out of your lungs.
- As you exhale, visualize any sadness, despair, guilt, or sorrow leaving your lungs with each exhale.
- As you inhale, visualize the energy of integrity and dignity filling your lungs.
- As you breathe in, visualize a bright white vibrant energy filling your lungs. T
- The color of white is the color your lungs are use as a healing color. This color helps nourish and energize your lungs.
- See the color being used to help your lungs heal and become strong as they take in this vibrant energy and color.
- Breathe in the white vibrant energy.
- See and feel the vibrant energy filling your lungs.
- This exercise is good for anger, depression and irritability. It is also good for “top of the head headaches” as well as high blood pressure.
- This exercise mimics throwing a punch, thereby stimulating the expression of releasing anger, frustration, and impatience, which helps regulate the emotional state.
- Place the tongue on top of palette.
- Visualize vibrant energy coming into your liver with each breath.
- As you exhale, visualize turbid energy moving out of your liver.
- Send out any unwanted and unneeded stagnant or hurtful energy.
- As you exhale, visualize any anger leaving your liver with each exhale.
- Exhale and visualize sending out any turbid energy of frustration being pushed out of your liver and body.
- As you inhale, visualize the energy of compassion filling your liver.
- As you inhale, visualize the energy of kindness filling your liver.
- As you inhale, visualize the energy of benevolence filling your liver.
- As you breathe in, visualize a bright vibrant green energy filling your liver. This color is associated with healing for the liver.
- See the green in your mind.
- Feel the green as it connects and fills your liver with healing energy.
- This exercise is good to help improve short-term memory and improve your overall general health. It also is good to strengthen your immunity. It also is good to help improve your willpower and endurance.
- The tongue is curled up and all the way back on the roof of the mouth at the soft palate.
- This exercise massages the kidney tissues and strengthens the kidney function. It enhances the Qi flow through all the kidney meridians. It strengthens the reproductive system. It gently loosens the lower back.
- Pretend you are standing in water. Scoop up the water and allow it to drop from your hand through the top of your head. The energy of water washes out any energy of fear and keeps the energy of wisdom.
- Scoop into the water of wisdom and bring it up to the top of your head, and visualize the color of blue or blue-black to cleanse the kidneys. See the water clearing out and releasing energy of insecurity and fear.
- Bring in the energy of virtue and wisdom.
- Repeat - scoop up water, allow it to cleanse inside your body and wash away any feelings of insecurities
- Scoop up water, see the color of dark deep blue and how this color is nourishing your kidneys as it washes through your kidneys.
- As you exhale, visualize any fear leaving your kidney with each exhale.
- As you inhale, visualize the energy of courage, decision-making, and willpower filling your kidneys.
- As you inhale, visualize the energy of an improved short-term memory, improved health and
- As you breathe in, visualize a bright dark deep dark blue filling your kidney. This color is associated with healing energy aligned to the kidney.
- This exercise is good for your mental, emotional, and spiritual well being. It is also good for improving memory, sleep, as well as communication.
- In this Qigong exercise we are going to get rid of anxiety and re-nourish our heart with peace, joy, and love.
- We are going to first push out any stagnant or turbid Qi and energy in your heart, and we will bring in vibrant energy into your heart.
- We will have our hands guide and direct the energy out to each side of our body, pushing out the turbid and pull in the clean fresh and vibrant energy into our heart.
- Place tongue behind upper teeth.
- Visualize vibrant energy coming into your heart with each breath.
- As you exhale, visualize turbid energy moving out of your heart.
- As you exhale, visualize any anxiety or mania leaving your heart with each exhale.
- As you inhale, visualize the energy of peace, love, and order filling your heart.
- Visualize improvement and strengthening your circulatory system, your heart, and tissues.
- Visualize your ability to communicate improving.
- Visualize how you can now sleep peacefully.
- Visualize your mind being able to focus and think more clearly.
- Visualize lowering of your blood pressure.
- Visualize release of any stress and/or headaches.
The color used to help heal the heart is red. If you have high blood pressure, use the color pink.
- This exercise is good for your digestion and immunity, It is also good for edema and muscles. It can help with lethargy, obsessive thinking, worry, and memory issues.
- Form a triangle with your fingers. Raise your arms and keep that triangle over the top of your head, palms up.
- This is where the energy is going to come in from the heavens, into the top of your head, and go to your spleen.
- Begin by bending the knees and exhaling as you bend your knees. Twist to the side & visualize purging turbid energy out of your spleen.
- Turn back to the front. Straighten your knees. Bend your knees and inhale as you bend your knees.
- Twist to the side and visualize you are breathing in clean vibrant healthy energy into your spleen. Twist back to center and straighten your knees.
- Bend your knees and exhale and twist to the side, visualizing getting rid of that turbid energy lodged in your spleen. Twist back to center, straighten your knees.Bend your knees and inhale as you bend your knees. Twist to the side and visualize you are breathing in clean vibrant healthy energy into your spleen. Twist back to center.Straighten your knees.
- As you exhale, visualize any worry, obsessiveness, lack of trust, or excessive thinking leaving your spleen with each exhale. As you inhale, visualize the energy of being able to focus, having trust, having dignity filling your spleen.
- Visualize the energy also strengthening your muscles and limbs. Visualize this energy that helping you balance your left & right brain function.
- As you breathe in, visualize a bright vibrant yellow energy filling your spleen. This color is associated with healing for the spleen.
CLOSING - PULLING DOWN HEAVEN
- Close the exercise by pulling heavenly Qi and energy into your body.