- Medline: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/
- MedlinePlus: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/
- Natural Medicines: https://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/
- Dietary Supplement Database http://www.dsld.nlm.nih.gov/dsld/
- Office of Dietary Supplements: http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/list-all/
- Herbs at a Glance by NIH http://nccam.nih.gov/health/herbsataglance.htm
- NIH Health Topics http://nccam.nih.gov/health/atoz.htm
- Andrew Weil, MD http://www.drweil.com/
- Medscape: http://www.medscape.com/today
Sometimes you don't know whether to trust the information you are getting on recommended treatments for your medical situation. Here are some online resources I trust and use to find out more about medical problems and treatment options.
Different chakra energies provide different types of experiences. You can train yourself to cultivate and use these subtle energies for more diverse purposes.
QiCultivation.com - Information on using the tools and methods to better sense subtle, spiritual energies, as well as receive and interpret the messages, and use/direct those energies.
AnotherQ.com - Personal experiences with subtle, spiritual energy.
QigongByQuist.com - Using Qi and subtle energies to help you maintain your health and wellness.
Quesak.com - Spirituality
QibyQ - Directing subtle energies to help the earth and humanity