- balance and harmonize the yin (blood, body fluids, and quiescence)
- balance and hamonize the yang (metabolic functions, Qi activity) of the body.
- harmonize the body and mind with our environment,
- go along with the seasonal diurnal cycles
- avoid contaminants, physical and energetic pollution, and stress.
The goals of QIgong are to
Different chakra energies provide different types of experiences. You can train yourself to cultivate and use these subtle energies for more diverse purposes.
QiCultivation.com - Information on using the tools and methods to better sense subtle, spiritual energies, as well as receive and interpret the messages, and use/direct those energies.
AnotherQ.com - Personal experiences with subtle, spiritual energy.
QigongByQuist.com - Using Qi and subtle energies to help you maintain your health and wellness.
Quesak.com - Spirituality
QibyQ - Directing subtle energies to help the earth and humanity